Five ways to Fund your Wagering Account
The initial deposit minimum for a new account is $10. You may make your initial deposit by cash, money order or personal check (please refer to check and money order deposit requirements in the account rules). DO NOT MAIL CASH, but cash (only) is accepted at branch locations. Once your account is open, subsequent deposits may be made online via Interbets ACH funds transfers, OTBPay, credit card advance, PayNearMe, by mailing a check or money order to Customer Service, or with cash at any Catskill OTB branch location.
All Catskill OTB Locations Accept Cash Deposits
OTB branches are located conveniently in the Hudson Valley, and bordering Westchester County, New Jersey and Connecticut. On-site cash or cash voucher deposits can be made at any self-service machine at one of Catskill OTB branches with your Interbets Players card and PIN, or at the cashier window with a completed deposit slip and PIN card. To make a cash or cash voucher deposit through the self service machine, please follow these simple steps:
- Insert and remove your Interbets Players card.
- Enter your PIN number.
- Deposit your cash voucher (or, if using a cash accepting machine, insert cash) into the designated area.
- Select the “deposit” button on the screen.
- When directed, insert your Interbets Players card to confirm the transaction.
- Your new balance will then be immediately posted to your account. Verify your balance.
- You can begin wagering or select FINISH to end your transaction.
- You will be issued a receipt for your deposit.
Or, simply present a deposit slip with your cash and PIN slip to a cashier.
We Accept Checks or Money Orders
For new accounts, personal checks are subject up to a six (6) business-day hold period from the time we receive the check and post the transaction. For established accounts, check clearance times vary based on the amount and if the banking institution is a New York State bank. For more information see our check policy below. Please note that these hold periods cannot be shortened, even if the check has already cleared your bank account.
Mail Checks or Money Orders to:
Interbets/Catskill OTB, Box 3000, Pomona, NY 10970
The following deposit methods shall NOT be accepted for deposit into a customer’s account:
- No Corporate Checks
- No Payroll Checks
- No Starter Checks
- No Credit Card Checks
- No Third Party Checks
- No Checks Returned For Insufficient Funds
- No Business/Sole Proprietor Checks
- All checks must have the account holders name on the face of the check.
- All checks/money orders should be made payable to “Interbets” or “OTB Account Wagering “or “Catskill OTB”.
- No post dated, third-party, double endorsed checks shall be accepted.
- All funds must be in US dollars drawn on a US bank.
- Any bank fees or charge backs are the responsibility of the account holder.
RETURNED CHECKS: Checks returned due to insufficient funds shall result in the immediate suspension of your account until further notice. Please make sure to have enough funds available to cover each transaction, as your check will be deposited immediately. INTERBETS/Catskill OTB reserves the right to utilize your personal account wagering funds to cover unpaid checks at its own discretion. Return check fees may apply.
Money Order Deposits
Money Orders received by mail will be posted directly to your account.
All mail-in deposits (whether by check or money order) must arrive with a corresponding deposit slip to ensure accuracy. Deposit slips are available on-line or by calling the Business Office at 1-888-FUN2BET or 845-362-0407.
|Checks/Money Orders Guidelines||New Account (<90 days) or previous check cashing problems||Account open over 90 days but less than two (2) years & no check cashing problems||Account open more than two (2) years and no check cashing problems|
|In-State bank up to $100.00||24 hours||Immediate||Immediate|
|In-State bank >$100.00 but less than $300.00||3 bank days||Immediate||Immediate|
|In-State bank over $299.99 but less than $10,000||6 bank days||3 bank days||Immediate|
|Out of State bank less than $300.00||6 bank days||Immediate||Immediate|
|Out of State bank over $299.99 but less than $10,000||6 bank days||6 bank days||Immediate|
|Pre-Approved electronic transfer from checking through authorized service provider||Within fifteen minutes of approval||Within fifteen minutes of approval||Within fifteen minutes of approval|
*OTB reserves the right to amend check cashing limits for any individual, for any reason at any time.
Replenish Your Account with ACH Transfers or OTBPay
You can only use ACH Transfers or OTBPay to replenish an existing account that has or has had funds already, you cannot initiate an account using this method.
What are ACH Fund Transfers?
An ACH (Automated Clearing House) funds transfer allows you to transfer funds from your bank account to your Interbets/Catskill OTB wagering account. We have two options for you:
(A) OTBPay ACH Transfer– For immediate credit of ACH transfers up to $1000, account holders can use OTBPay services. OTBPay ACH transfers can be loaded via Touchtone phone or Live Operator. Simply call OTBPay at 1-866-LOAD-OTB (1-866-562-3682), option #3 to register your account information with OTBPay and transfers will be credited to your account within 15 minutes of approval. Please note the minimum fees are $4.50 per transaction, and account holders are subject to OTBPay rules and regulations. OTBPay services are available to all account customers wagering via telephone or internet.
OTBPay is a product of Money Movers Of America, Inc. and is entirely independent of, and has no corporate affiliation with Interbets/Catskill OTB. To utilize OTBPay services, click OTBPay. These services are separate from Interbets ACH transfers as defined below.
(B) InterBets.com ACH Transfer OnLine – Initial ACH transfers from $10 to $300 will be credited to your account after bank approval, on the sixth banking day. The fee is $1.00. After your initial deposit has been successfully approved, ACH deposits of up to $300 will be immediately credited in your account. Transfers over $300 will be credited to your account on the sixth banking day. (New account holders and residents outside New York may be subject to delayed transfers for ALL ACH transactions.) You do not need to pre-register for an Interbets ACH transfer. The bank account must be in your name. You simply need your bank name, routing and account number, which is available on your bank checks or statement. ACH transfers from Interbets.com are only available on line. Established customers may request to increase funding limits by contacting customer service.
Is my banking information secure if I make an Interbets ACH transfer?
Yes. Your browser and our web servers are linked through a secure connection, and all data is encrypted. Your ACH request is transmitted to the banking network through a secure encrypted network. We never keep your account details on our servers or databases.
How much can I deposit to my account using Interbets ACH transfers?
Initial requests from $10 to $300 (plus $1 processing fee) will be deposited in the account after successfully cleared on the 6th bank day . After the initial request has been successfully approved, ACH transfers of up to $300 will be immediately credited (plus $1 fee), and an ACH transfer in excess of $301 will be available in the account after successfully cleared on the 6th bank day.
You can request that your immediate funds limit be increased by contacting Customer Service at 1-888-FUN2BET.
- if you have had an Interbets/Catskill OTB account for 2 years or more
- if you have no bank charge backs in the prior two (2) years
- if your account is in good standing
Your immediate funds limit includes the total of all immediate requests made within the past 5 bank days.
When are ACH Funds credited to your Interbets account?
“On hold” Interbets ACH funds will be credited to your Interbets account at 12 noon on or before the 6th bank day after the request is made. If the request is made after 9:30 pm delayed funds will be credited one day later.
Bank days are Monday to Friday except for bank holidays. Bank holidays are New Years Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Birthday, Presidents Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Can I change the bank account I use for ACH Transfers?
Yes, you can change your bank account, provided you have no ACH transfers in progress. A change in bank constitutes an initial ACH transfer.
Click FUND ACCOUNT.
Click FUND VIA ACH HERE.
Click Use Different Bank.
Enter the new bank name, routing and account number.
Click Submit Bank Details to register the new account.
If you had been previously authorized for an increased limit and you change banks, your immediate funds limit will revert to delayed deposits until your first transaction from this bank clears in 5 bank days.
INTERBETS ACH TRANSFERS – Deposits via Automated Clearing House (ACH) transfers are available at Interbets.com for Interbets/Catskill OTB account holders. Your use of the Interbets ACH transfer funding system constitutes your acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use. Do not utilize the ACH transfer system if you do not agree with these terms.
Please note: A $1.00 per transaction fee will apply for each transaction in addition to any fees incurred through your banking institution.
INTERBETS ACH Terms and Conditions
- Using ACH transfer funding system constitutes your acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
- Interbets/Catskill OTB reserves the right to deny ACH privileges to any account holder at any time for any reason whatsoever.
- Only one (1) bank account can be on record and utilized for ACH transfers. Bank accounts on record may be changed only when all ACH transfers are fully resolved.
- A $1.00 transaction fee for each ACH transfer will be charged. Interbets /Catskill OTB reserves the right to adjust the fee schedule without prior notice.
- The ACH transaction fee and total amount of the transfer will display prior to confirming your request. Confirmation of the request constitutes your acceptance of the fee and amount of transfer. Any applicable bank fees will not be displayed and are in addition to the Interbets/Catskill OTB ACH transaction fee.
- Initial ACH deposit requests from $10 to $300 will available in your account when the transfer successfully clears the banking network on the 6th bank business day.
- After the initial ACH deposit transaction has been approved, immediate approval up to $301, and $300 available in your account.
- After the initial ACH deposit transaction has been approved, a request in excess of $301 will be credited on the 6th bank business day.
- Transfers made after 9:30 pm EST require one additional bank business day.
- A change in bank accounts connotes an initial “first time use”.
- Accounts established for over two (2) years with no prior check cashing problems and no bank charge backs in the prior two (2) years, or an account otherwise in good standing and established a bank account on record for ACH funding may request that their immediate funds limits be increased by contacting Customer Service
- Submission of required information for ACH consideration includes the name of your financial institution, routing code, account number requires authorization for Interbets/Catskill OTB to store your information in secured, encrypted electronic format.
- ACH funding is only to fund an Interbets/ Catskill OTB account for wagering purposes.
- The financial institution account you are utilizing for ACH transfers is held in your name and that the funds being deposited are your own.
- You accept all responsibility for all ACH transfers made to your Interbets/Catskill OTB wagering account in accordance with your confirmation and acceptance of the ACH transfer.
- Returned deposits and/or unpaid fees charged by your financial institution are your responsibility and you agree to reimburse Interbets /Catskill OTB for any and all such fees or charges immediately upon demand.
- Interbets/Catskill OTB reserves the right to recover unpaid deposits and fees from your Interbets/Catskill OTB wagering account and will pursue all relief that may be available to it at law or in equity, and you agree to pay reasonable attorney fees and/or recovery costs incurred and forfeit any monies remaining in the account.
- Interbets/Catskill OTB reserves the right to lock your account until your unpaid fees and charges are paid.
- An ACH transfer or check deposit returned from the bank unpaid, will result in loss of ACH deposit privilege and the account holder will be ineligible for ACH transfers. Any wagers made will be considered invalid. This may be waived by Interbets/Catskill OTB in its sole judgment.
Credit Card Deposits
In order to replenish your wagering account using a MasterCard or VISA credit card.
For On-line credit card funding, simply click the Visa/Mastercard button.
For Off-line credit card funding week days, 9am-4pm, CALL 1-877-660-CASH (2274)
Please note: Many credit card transactions are declined as the card issuing banks have not updated their systems to accept transactions from Visa and MasterCard legal online wagering sites. If you have multiple credit cards, a card issued from Bank “A” may be successful but Bank “B” card may not work.
The following credit card funding limits apply:
- New Accounts – $200 maximum and no subsequent credit for 60 days
- Established accounts $500 maximum per day, per customer, or in accordance with the service provider policy
- $2,500 maximum per week, per customer
- $5,000 maximum per month, per customer
- Credit cards must be in the name of the account holders.
- Accounts are usually credited within five minutes of transaction.
- New Accounts funded by credit card may not withdraw more than the initial deposit within first 60 days of opening.
- OTB and/or the credit card service provider reserves the right to decline any credit transaction
- Any bank fees or charge backs are the responsibility of the account holder.
Current fee structure:
On Line: Only 3.5%*
Deposit Processing Fee*
$0-$50 $ 8.50
$51-$100 $ 9.50
(Processing fees by provider; subject to change without notice.)
|CREDIT CARD ADVANCES/DEBITS|
|Daily Maximum||First time $200 max; no subsequent credit deposits for 60 days||Established accounts and accounts in good standing $500 max|
|Weekly Maximum||First time credit – no subsequent credit deposits for 60 days||Established accounts and accounts in good standing $2500 max|
|Monthly Maximum||First time credit – no subsequent credit deposits for 60 days||Established accounts and accounts in good standing $5000 max|
*OTB reserves the right to amend credit card limits for any individual, for any reason at any time.
PayNearMe is an easy, convenient way to deposit cash directly into your account following a simple two step process:
- Print the PayNearMe deposit slip out or send it to your mobile phone.
- Take the deposit slip to a 7-Eleven or CVS (currently available in New York only) and pay them cash. You can reuse your deposit slip as many times as you like.
Your deposit will be credited instantly to your wagering account, subject to a $3.99 processing fee.
For help with PayNearMe you can contact their customer support 24/7.
Phone: (888) 714-0004
Don’t miss a thing!
Sign up for our newsletter now!