You can find up-to-date racing information for all of our services on the website. You may reach us by any of the following contact methods.
Customer Service Information
Days Of Operations
|Days Of Operations||Hours|
|Customer Service – Monday to Friday||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|CustomerService@interbets.com – anytime|
If you experience technical problems in placing a wager on the website, please contact email@example.com
Register on line by clicking here, or click here to download an account application
If I have a Catskill OTB telephone betting account, can I use the same account to wager online?
Yes! Simply click here to register your account for on line access!
- UPDATE YOUR ACCOUNT INFO – Contact customer service at 1-888 FUN2BET to confirm/update your account information, confirm your PIN (personal identification number) and to receive your Interbets Player’s Card.
- SET UP AN ONLINE ACCOUNT - At Interbets.com, click on the "Register Now" link at the top right corner of the home page. Select "Yes" to let us know you have an existing account. For added security you will set up an additional username and password. Now you're ready to use the new online wagering system and mobile app.
- Once you have consented to using your OTB account online and updated your account information, you can login using your username and on-line password. (Not to be confused with your “code word” requested when speaking with our operators.)
What is the Interbets Player’s Card?
How do I open an Interbets/Catskill OTB account to wager at Interbets.com?
To open an account you must read and accept the Interbets/Catskill OTB Account Wagering Rules, register on line or fill out an application, submit a copy of proper identification to verify your age, and affirm residency of New York State and make an initial deposit of $10 dollars or more. Patrons must be at least 18 years of age or the legal age to wager in your state of residency. Click here for Account Wagering Rules and application form. When complete, you may submit it in one of the following ways:By mail to: Customer Service Interbets/Catskill OTB Park Place, Box 3000 Pomona, NY 10970
Or fax to: 845-362-0419
In person at any Catskill OTB full branch location. Click here for branch locations. Branches open approximately 11:45 a.m. and most are open until 10:00 p.m.
Acceptable Forms of Identification
A copy of a government issued identification (consistent with US Department of Justice Employment Verification Form I9) containing photo, name and address must be provided.
Acceptable forms of identification include:
- Valid Drivers License
- State Issued ID
- Passport ID
- Alien Registration Card
- Birth Certificate
Acceptable forms of social security include:
- Social security card
- Recent pay stub containing social security number
- Social security or retirement check/stub with social security number
- Recent tax bill with social security number
- Official military documents with social security number, credit bureau report (Experian, Equifax, Trans Union)
- Click here for IRS Form W-9 (PDF format)
Signature Verification: You must submit either a driver’s license or social security card, or an additional government document containing your signature for verification purposes.
Account holder’s residency and social security number will be verified prior to account opening. All copies should be legible to avoid delays.
If you have a question about proper identification please call Customer Service at 1-888-FUN2BET.
Click here for account wagering application form (PDF format).
Click here for Interbets/Catskill OTB Account Wagering Rules
How can I deposit money into my account?
What is an ACH Funds Transfer?
Is my banking information secure?
How do I transfer monies from my bank to my Interbets account using ACH funds transfer?
When are ACH Funds credited to your Interbets account?
How can I wager on the new Interbets.com system with my existing account?
Once I’ve placed a wager, may I cancel it?
How can I see entries, results, scratches and changes?
Login into your account.
Tutorials: Select help > help FAQ videos
Entries: Select a track name from the left column. The track's entries for the next race will be displayed in the center section of your screen.
Changes: If there are any changes the "program changes" link in the upper, left corner of the entries box will be highlighted to alert you.
Results: Get results of previous races by selecting the race number of earlier races above the entries box. Find previous days results and replays in the "Bet Now" drop down menu at the top of the screen.
Is my Account only good for Internet Wagering?
Your Personal Operator Wagering – 1-800-832-5285
How do I receive track prices for winning wagers placed at Interbets.com?
- Internet account wagering through Interbets.com
- account wagering at all Catskill OTB locations utilizing the Interbets Players card at self serve machines with your designated “no surcharge” accounts
- account wagering through live operators
What Handicapping information is available for on-line users?
Where can I find technical support or help when I’m having a problem?
Don’t miss a thing!
Sign up for our newsletter now!