Open an account
How do I open an account to wager through Interbets.com?
- Click here to open your account online
- Be sure to read and accept the Interbets Account Wagering Rules
- Fill out an Interbets Application Form submit a copy of proper identification to verify your age, and affirm legal residency (see below for proper paperwork)
- Make an initial deposit of $10 dollars or more.
Pomona, NY 10970
By Fax or Email:
Acceptable Forms of Identification
A copy of a government issued identification (consistent with US Department of Justice Employment Verification Form I9) containing photo, name and address must be provided.
Acceptable forms of identification include:
- Valid Drivers License
- State Issued ID
- Passport ID
- Alien Registration Card
- Birth Certificate
Acceptable forms of social security include:
- Social security card
- Recent pay stub containing social security number
- Social security or retirement check/stub with social security number
- Recent tax bill with social security number
- Official military documents with social security number, credit bureau report (Experian, Equifax, Trans Union)
- Click here for IRS Form W-9 (PDF format)
Signature Verification: You must submit either a driver’s license or social security card, or an additional government document containing your signature for verification purposes.
Account holder’s residency and social security number will be verified prior to account opening. All copies should be legible to avoid delays.
If you have a question about proper identification or otherwise, please call Customer Service at 1-888-FUN2BET or 845-362-0407.
Don’t miss a thing!
Sign up for our newsletter now!