Terms & Conditions
INTERBETS TERMS & CONDITIONS
WELCOME TO INTERBETS.COM!
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully.
This agreement describes the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the website and account wagering services provided by Interbets.com/Catskill OTB Account Wagering. The use of our wagering system will be taken as your acceptance of all of these terms, conditions, and disclosures contained herein. The use of this website is subject to all applicable State and Federal regulations.
ACCOUNT ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS – To establish and/or maintain a wagering account, applicant must:
- Deposit $10.00 or more into your wagering account. This is not a subscription fee. Accounts are valid only after successful initial funding.
- Be at least 18 years old and the minimum required by law in the state of residency.
- Be a resident of the state of New York State, or a state where internet wagering is legal and permitted for out of state providers and accepted by Interbets/Catskill OTB.
- Internet account use is restricted to residents where internet wagering is legal and permitted for out of state providers and accepted by Interbets/Catskill OTB. Interbets is authorized and regulated by the New York Gaming Commission. It is not intended to be an offer or solicitation in those states where prohibited. By completing the application, the applicant is certifying and confirming they have read Interbets terms and conditions thoroughly and carefully, and agree with such.
- Be a natural United States citizen or resident alien.
- Provide the following personal information required on the application including full legal name, date of birth, proper identification, principal address (no PO Box), telephone number, Social Security Number and any other information required to confirm identity initially or at any time.
- Have read and agree to abide by all of the Terms and Conditions set forth by Interbets.com Account Wagering and all Interbets Account Wagering Rules.
- Consent to Interbets.com Account Wagering use of third party services and credit bureaus to obtain reports and/or other forms of authentication to establish, maintain and review your account information, All information used to authenticate your account is kept completely confidential.
- Agree to pay all charges posted to your Interbets.com Account Wagering account.
- Consent to Interbets.com marketing and presenting offers to you that may be of interest.
- Allow Interbets.com Account Wagering to open an advance deposit wagering (ADW) account in your name and to manage funds on your behalf.
- Notify Interbets.com Account Wagering immediately about any change of personal information such as phone number and address.
- Refrain from wagering if you relocate to another state or country.
- Acknowledge that Interbets.com Account Wagering reserves the right to report unusual or suspicious activity to the proper authorities.
- Agrees to have Interbets.com process all reportable IRS winnings from wagers made through the Internet in accordance with Federal IRS regulations.
- Acknowledge that any account inactive for thirty six months will be deemed “dormant” and any funds remaining in the account are required to be remitted to the State of New York State.
Interbets/Catskill OTB reserves the right to reject any application for an account for any reason it deems necessary.
Interbets/Catskill OTB also reserves the right to close an account for any reason it deems necessary. Upon closing an account, all funds will be returned to the account holder via check mailed to the registered account address.
ACCOUNT WAGERING RULES
- Account holders must be natural person of at least eighteen (18) years of age and the minimum required to wager on line in t their state of residency.
- A $10 minimum initial deposit is required to open an account.
- All applicants must complete an account wagering application form including their name, age, address, mailing address (if different), telephone number, social security number and date of birth. Applications submitted must include a copy of a government issued identification (consistent with US Department of Justice Employment Verification Form I9) containing photo, name and address must be provided. A copy of a social security card must be provided. Information submitted electronically must be verifiable electronically. By clicking “Submit”, applicant agrees to the Interbets Terms & Conditions and consents to Interbets.com verification of the information provided.
- Acceptable forms of identification include: driver’s license, state issued ID, Passport ID, Alien Registration Card, birth certificate. Information submitted electronically must be verifiable on line.
- Acceptable forms of social security include: social security card, recent pay stub containing social security number, social security or retirement check/stub with social security number, recent tax bill with social security number, official military documents with social security number, credit bureau report (Experian, Equifax, Trans Union). Information submitted electronically must be verifiable on line.
- Corporations, partnerships, trusts or other legal entities are not eligible to be account holders.
- Wagering accounts are not-transferable and non-assignable.
- All account wagering postal mailings, including notices, checks, withdrawal slips, account statements and other correspondence will be sent to the address listed on the account application. The account holder may request that no correspondence regarding the account be sent to the address listed.
- Account holder must notify Interbets of any changes in data submitted. Official changes to the account information should be in writing/email, and include name, date, address, social security number, account identification number, PIN and signature.
- The account holder will be required to provide the account identification number/username and PIN /password before an account wager, deposit or withdrawal is accepted.
- The account holder will email confirmation at the time the account is opened and funded. Interbets Player Cards may be requested at any time and are required for customers to access the account at remote locations/partner sports bars.
- Interbets/Catskill OTB reserves the right to exclude anyone from opening an account for any reason. Interbets/Catskill OTB shall refuse to open an account to known or reputed book makers; any person who engages in any activity which is deemed to be a gambling offense as defined in Article 225 of the Penal Law of the State of New York; a known fugitive from justice; and persons on its self-exclusion list, as well as minors and residents of states which prohibit New York State wagering accounts.
- Accounts wagers are accepted at Interbets.com, and at Catskill OTB locations/partner sports bars. Account wagers can be placed at remote locations with an Interbets Player Card.
- Only wagers validated and accepted by the wagering system, for which there are sufficient available funds in the wagering account, are deemed to be valid wagers. All account wagers are recorded and deemed to be pari-mutuel tickets and are subject to the rules and laws governing pari-mutuel tickets.
- Interbets/Catskill OTB assumes no responsibility for errors in wagers the account holder has confirmed.
- Any wagers made or attempted after the official close of betting on a race are invalid.
- Wagers may be cancelled or changed only prior to the close of betting for that race. Interbets/Catskill OTB may refuse to allow a wager cancellation for any reason. Interbets/Catskill OTB reserves the right to prohibit cancellations at any time or disable cancellation privileges for any reason. Cancellations may not be available thirty (30) minutes or less prior to the scheduled post time for the race. Cancellations of large wagers are subject to management approval and New York State Gaming Commission Gaming Commission rules. Wagers in Win/Place/Show pools over $500, and $50 in other pools may not be canceled. Management my refuse to cancel any wager that may cause substantial alteration of odds, prices or betting totals.
- Funds from winning wagers will be credited to the account immediately after the race is official. Funds subject to Internal Revenue Service reporting requirements shall be held and not available for use until compliance with applicable Internal Revenue Service reporting requirements. Any applicable city, state and /or federal income tax is the responsibility of the account holder.
- All internet wagers are “no-surcharge” regardless of account designation. Account applications designated as “no surcharge” require $300 to be held in escrow, and are not subject to a surcharge on winnings, regardless of where or how the wager was placed. Account applications designated as “traditional” have no escrow requirement and are subject to a surcharge on winnings when placed at branch locations. Requests to release or deposit escrow may be made through customer service (1-888-FUN2BET).
- Management may waive the escrow requirement for accounts in good standing.
- All winning wagers placed through the internet platform pay track prices (no-surcharge) accounts. All other account wagers shall be surcharged, unless the account was specifically designated a no-surcharge account and escrow withheld, notwithstanding para. 18.
- Deposits to the accounts may be made by cash, via ACH transfer and credit/debit card (on-line or off-line if available), check or money order, or other methods authorized by the NYS Gaming Commission. Cash deposits may be made at Catskill OTB remote locations/partner sports bars with the Interbets Player Card Deposits by check or money order may be mailed and processed through Customer Service in accordance with check and money order cashing policies.
- Credit Card deposits can be made to accounts through on-line credit/debit fund transfers. Only account holders credit cards can be used; service charges and daily limits on deposits apply. Off-line credit card transfers may be available through approved third party providers such as OTBPay.
- Winnings/funds in excess of uncleared funds are available for withdrawal. Withdrawals may be made in person at remote locations/sports bars with the Interbets Player card, executing an on-line withdrawal or by notifying customer service via email, mail, facsimile or otherwise. A withdrawal slip or written request should include account name, identification number, signature and date together with PIN. Player cards may be used to withdraw monies through self-service terminals at branch locations. All requests shall be processed upon receipt of request. Checks will be mailed to the official address on record for the account. Interbets/Catskill OTB reserves the right to charge a fee without prior notice.
- Accounts may be closed at the request of the account holder in person or by mail, and pursuant to the Self-Exclusion Policy The account holder must provide their account identification number, PIN, and acceptable form of identification subject to verification.
- Monthly and/or annual statements are available on line to the account holders detailing beginning balances, debits and credits and ending balances. Upon request, they will be mailed to the official address on record.
- Any account with inactive during a period of thirty-six (36) consecutive months shall be deemed dormant. Funds in dormant accounts are required to be distributed to the State of New York in accordance with Section 1012 of the NY Racing Law.
- Accounts may not be shared with or loaned to another player. Wrongful use of the account through deception, sharing or partnership will result in closure of the account and refund of any non-disputed balance.
- Accounts are restricted for wagering purposes only. Specific tracks and/or wagers may not be available for wagering due to host track limitations, residency limitations or at the discretion of Interbets/Catskill OTB.
- Only account holders are entitled to obtain access to their account information. Interbets/Catskill OTB will not share account information with third parties, other than the NYS Gaming Commission, unless required to do so by statute, court order, subpoena or other legal process or without express written permission from the account holder.
- Interbets/Catskill OTB reserves the right to make adjustments to any account due to computer error, machine malfunction, operator error, fraud or other misuse.
- Interbets/Catskill OTB reserves the right to terminate, revise, modify or withdraw the account at any time with or without prior notice, based on business judgment.
- All decisions of Interbets/Catskill OTB management shall be final.
- By establishing an account, account holders certify they have read and accept these rules, which may be periodically updated with the approval of the NYS Gaming Commission. Account holders will be provided with a copy of such changes upon request.
- Interbets/Catskill OTB receipt of a signed application signifies the applicant’s acceptance of all rules and conditions.
ACCOUNT PROCEDURES: WAGERING, DEPOSITS, WITHDRAWALS WAGERING
All wagering will be conducted in accordance with the Rules and Regulations promulgated by the New York State Gaming Commission, and in accordance with New York State and Federal Laws. Residents of other states are subject to their respective state laws.
- Wagers are not deemed valid until confirmed by the account holder and successfully commingled with host track pools.
- Wagers not commingled with the host track pools, for any reason, will be refunded.
- Any wagers attempted or made after host track “stop betting” will not be valid.
- No wagers will be accepted that exceed the account balance.
- Minimums wagers amounts are set forth by the host tracks.
- Winning wagers and refunds will be credited to the account after the race has been declared official by the host track.
- Wagering and/or streaming of certain tracks may be prohibited based on state of residency and/or contractual terms.
- Confirmation of the wager denotes acceptance by the account holder.
- Interbets.com/Catskill OTB reserves the right to refuse any wager or transaction for any reason.
- Interbets.com/Catskill OTB accepts no liability, responsibility for any malfunction of the account holders computer or internet connection or user error.
- Interbets.com/Catskill OTB accepts no liability, responsibility for erroneous information regarding wagering pools, horses’ names, handicapping information, scratches or other racing information.
All cancellation rules are subject to change without notice to meet all rules of Interbets.com, the respective racetrack and/or the New York State Gaming Commission rules. It is important to review your wagers before they are submitted. Wagers made through your account at Interbets.com through a self-service machine or other device, once confirmed are subject to cancellation rules in effect at the respective racetracks and the New York State Gaming Commission and may not be cancelled.
DEPOSITS – BY MAIL
Please make checks payable to: “INTERBETS” or CATSKILL OTB and reference your wagering account number directly on the check. – DO NOT SEND CASH.Mail Checks or Money Orders to:
Interbets/Catskill OTB Box 3000 Pomona, NY 10970
DEPOSITS – CASH AT LOCATIONS/PARTNER SPORTS BARS
Catskill OTB locations/partner sports bars are conveniently located. On-site cash or cash voucher deposits can be made at any self-service machine at one of these locations with your Interbets Players card and PIN. To make a cash or cash voucher deposit through the self-service machine, please follow these simple steps:
- Insert and remove your Interbets Players card.
- Enter your PIN number.
- Deposit your cash voucher (or, if using a cash accepting machine, insert cash) into the designated area.
- Select the “deposit” button on the screen.
- When directed, insert your card to confirm the transaction.
- Your new balance will then be immediately posted to your account. Verify your balance.
- You can begin wagering or select FINISH to end your transaction.
- You will be issued a receipt for your deposit.
DEPOSITS – BY CHECK /CREDIT DEPOSIT
There are no fees for depositing by check. Check deposits include money orders, cashier checks, certified checks and personal checks. Personal checks are subject to a five (5) day hold period before deposit into wagering account.
CHECK CASHING/CREDIT POLICYGuidelines:
All checks must have the account holders name on the face of the check.
- All checks/money orders should be made payable to “Interbets /Catskill OTB Account Wagering “, “Catskill OTB” or “OTB” and mailed to Interbets/Catskill OTB, P.O. Box 3000, Pomona, NY 10970.
- No postdated, third-party, double endorsed checks shall be accepted.
- All funds must be in US dollars drawn on a US bank.
- Any bank fees or charge backs are the responsibility of the account holder. Interbets/Catskill OTB may charge a processing fee for any chargebacks.
- Interbets/Catskill OTB reserves the right to amend check cashing limits at any time for any reason.
CREDIT CARD ADVANCES/DEBITS
|CREDIT CARD ADVANCES/DEBITS
|First time/out of state accounts $200 max
|Established accounts and accounts in good standing $1000 max
|First time credit/out of state accounts – no subsequent credit deposits until credit clears
|Established accounts and accounts in good standing $3000 max
|First time credit/out of state accounts – no subsequent credit deposits until credit clears
|Established accounts and accounts in good standing $5000 max
*OTB reserves the right to amend credit card limits for any individual, for any reason at any time.
- Credit cards must be in the name of the account holders.
- Accounts are usually credited within five minutes of transaction.
- New Accounts funded by credit card may not withdraw more than the initial deposit within first 60 days of opening.
- OTB and/or the credit card service provider reserves the right to decline any credit transaction.
- There is a processing fee for each transaction. The amount will be displayed prior to executing the transaction. Any bank fees or charge backs are the responsibility of the account holder.
- Please know some banks or credit card providers may charge a cash advance fee.
Processing fees are subject to change without notice.
INTERBETS ACH TRANSFERS
Deposits via Automated Clearing House (ACH) transfers are available at Interbets.com for Interbets/Catskill OTB account holders. Your use of the Interbets ACH transfer funding system constitutes your acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree with all these terms, do not utilize the ACH transfer system.
INTERBETS ACH Terms and Conditions
- Using ACH transfer funding system constitutes your acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
- Interbets/Catskill OTB reserves the right to deny ACH privileges to any account holder at any time for any reason whatsoever.
- Only one (1) bank account can be on record and utilized for ACH transfers. Bank accounts on record may be changed only when all ACH transfers are fully resolved.
- A $1.00 transaction fee will be charged for each ACH deposit transfer and $2.00 transaction fee will be charged for each withdrawal transfer. Interbets /Catskill OTB reserves the right to adjust the fee schedule without prior notice.
- The ACH transaction fee and total amount of the transfer will display prior to confirming your request. Confirmation of the request constitutes your acceptance of the fee and amount of transfer. Any applicable bank fees will not be displayed and are in addition to the Interbets/Catskill OTB ACH transaction fee.
- Initial ACH deposit requests from $10 to $300 will available in your account when the transfer successfully clears the banking network on the 5th bank business day.
- After the initial ACH deposit transaction has been approved, immediate approval up to $301 may be authorized for established accounts at management’s discretion.
- A request in excess of $301 will be credited upon bank approval on the 5th bank business day.
- Transfers made after 9:30 pm EST require one additional bank business day.
- A change in bank accounts connotes an initial “first time use”.
- Established Accounts established with no prior check cashing problems and no bank charge backs, or an account otherwise in good standing and established a bank account on record for ACH funding may request that their immediate funds limits be increased by contacting Customer Service
- Submission of required information for ACH consideration includes the name of your financial institution, routing code, account number requires authorization for Interbets/Catskill OTB to store your information in secured, encrypted electronic format.
- ACH funding is only to fund an Interbets/ Catskill OTB account for wagering purposes.
- The financial institution account you are utilizing for ACH transfers is held in your name and that the funds being deposited are your own.
- You accept all responsibility for all ACH transfers made to your Interbets/Catskill OTB wagering account in accordance with your confirmation and acceptance of the ACH transfer.
- Returned deposits and/or unpaid fees charged by your financial institution an/or by Interbets/Catskill OTB are your responsibility and you agree to reimburse Interbets /Catskill OTB for any and all such fees or charges immediately upon demand.
- Interbets/Catskill OTB reserves the right to recover unpaid deposits and fees from your Interbets/Catskill OTB wagering account and will pursue all relief that may be available to it at law or in equity, and you agree to pay reasonable attorney fees and/or recovery costs incurred and forfeit any monies remaining in the account.
- Interbets/Catskill OTB reserves the right to lock your account until your unpaid fees and charges are paid.
- An ACH transfer or check deposit returned from the bank unpaid, will result in loss of ACH deposit privilege and the account holder will be ineligible for ACH transfers. Any wagers made will be considered invalid. This may be waived by Interbets/Catskill OTB in its sole judgment.
ACH Withdrawal Rules & Guidelines:
- Account holders may be eligible to withdraw funds from their Interbets account into their personal checking account via electronic funds transfer.
- Established account holders in good standing and have had a minimum of five successful (cleared) ACH deposit transfers from the bank account on file may request authorization for ACH withdrawals. ACH withdrawals are not available for all accounts.
- Account holders can only have one active bank account on file.
- ACH withdrawals will be reflected in wagering accounts immediately, but transfers into customer checking accounts will be held pending approval by Interbets/Catskill OTB. If a transfer is not approved it will be cancelled and funds will be credited back to the customer’s wagering account immediately.
- Only winnings in excess of uncleared funds will be available.
- ACH withdrawals will be credited to the customer’s bank account as early as the next business day after approval, but could take 3-5 days to be credited to account holder’s bank account, depending on the time/date of execution.
- ACH withdrawals will be limited to $300 daily. Weekly and monthly limits apply.
- If applicable, customers will be notified of any transaction fees prior to confirming your withdrawal.
- Any fees charged by the account holder’s financial institution are solely the responsibility of the account holder.
- Account holders may request a modification to their ACH withdrawal limits by contacting Interbets customer service.
- Interbets/Catskill OTB reserves the right to suspend, cancel ACH withdrawal services at any time.
INTERBETS/CATSKILL OTB PLAYER REWARDS & PROMOTIONS:
Interbets Rewards Rules
- Interbets Rewards members must be legally allowed to wagering in New York State, and at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Rewards Members must have an active Interbets/Catskill OTB Wagering Account.
- There is no membership fee.
- All members must complete an Interbets/Catskill OTB account wagering application form either electronically or off line to include two forms of acceptable ID consistent with Federal standards contained in OMB No.1115-136 (pertaining to I-9 forms).
- Membership is limited to one wagering account per person. Only individuals are eligible to participate in the program. Corporations, partnerships, trusts or other entities are not eligible to participate and earn points.
- Membership is non-transferable and non-assignable.
- Interbets accounts and Player cards may not be shared with or loaned to another player. Wrongful use of the account/card through deception, sharing, or partnership will result in loss of membership and accumulated points.
- Points earned by the player are not transferable and may not be combined with other players, their estates, successors or assigns. Accrued points shall not constitute property of the player.
- Any applicable city, state and/or federal income tax is the responsibility of the Interbets Account holder.
- Interbets/Catskill OTB Player Account Cards are accepted at all self-service terminals in Catskill OTB locations and all Interbets/Catskill account wagering platforms.
- Only wagers accepted by the wagering system will earn reward points. Any wager resulting in a pari-mutuel price of $2.10 based on $2.00 wager ($2.20 where applicable) may not be eligible for reward points. Interbets/Catskill OTB reserves the right not to award points for wagers that result in a minus pool.
- The Interbets/Catskill Player Card must be inserted into the Self-Service Betting terminal reader prior to making wagers in order to earn points for those wagers. It is the member’s responsibility to ensure that the card is accepted before making a wager. All wagers made through an Interbets/Catskill OTB account will automatically accrue points.
- Points from different cards or accounts may not be combined for awards. Points shall only earn credits and shall be available for use in the account of the individual who placed the wagers. Under no circumstances may accrued points be sold, bartered, or pledged.
- Interbets rewards points may be redeemed as wagering credit, or other rewards as approved by the NYS Gaming Commission, to wagering account holders only.
- Only the Interbets/Catskill OTB account holder is entitled to obtain access to their account information. Interbets/Catskill OTB will not share account information with third parties unless required to do so by statute, court order, subpoena or other legal process.
- Interbets/Catskill OTB account holders must wager a minimum of $2,000 (net of cancels and refunds) during any monthly wagering cycle to be eligible for rewards. At the close of each calendar month, points will be totaled, accumulated from the first to last day of that month. Rewards as wagering credit shall be deposited into the wagering account in accordance with the rewards schedule. For purposes of this program, a month shall be defined as a calendar month and shall include all wagering resolved during totalizator sessions initiated during that month. Credits will be deposited to the account within five business days after the close of the month.
- Rewards are awarded based on the amount wagered (net of cancels and refunds).
- Interbets/Catskill OTB reserves the right to make point, credit and level adjustments to any account and reserves the right to make adjustments due to computer error, machine malfunction, operator error, fraud or other misuse.
- Any wagering account dormant for a period of three years will be redistributed as per applicable New York State law. If an account has no qualifying activity during any calendar year then all points credited to the account will expire. “Qualifying activity” shall be defined as making wagers which qualify the player to earn points.
- Interbets/Catskill OTB reserves the right to exclude or remove anyone from participation in the rewards program.
- All decisions of Interbets/Catskill OTB management will be final.
- The receipt by Interbets/Catskill OTB of an account wagering application, electronically or hard copy, signifies the applicant’s acceptance of all rules and conditions.
- Interbets/Catskill OTB Rewards rules, regulations and prize lists may be updated periodically.
- Interbets/Catskill OTB reserves the right to offer promotions for various tracks, wager types, locations or device types as part of the program.
- Interbets/Catskill OTB reserves the right to terminate, revise or withdraw the rewards program at any time without prior notice, even though changes may affect the value of points already accumulated, with the approval of the New York State Gaming Commission.
- Interbets/Catskill OTB Rewards Program may not be combined with any other account wagering promotion/program offered.
- Rewards credits remaining in the account at the end of the three months may be deemed forfeited by Account holders. For example, a bonus awarded in the first week of January may be deemed forfeited by April 30.
- Wagers on tracks or on races in jurisdictions prohibiting rewards shall not be deemed eligible wagers for purposes of this program.
LIVE VIDEO & RACE REPLAYS
Live streaming video and race replays are available to all internet wagering account holders unless prohibited by the track. Live video and race replays may not be available to accounts without a monetary balance and/or without wagering activity for a designated period or where otherwise prohibited. Interbets/Catskill OTB reserves the right to modify these requirements at any time and without notice.
ADDRESS AND LEGAL NAME CHANGES
Account holders are to contact our business office immediately with any changes to your account information.
PASSWORD OR PIN CHANGES
The website provides the ability to change your password. Account PIN may be changed by by calling 1-888-FUN2BET Monday through Friday 10:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. Account holders will be asked for pertinent account information to verify their identity.
INACTIVITY AND DORMANCY
Any account with no wagering activity during a period of thirty-six (36) consecutive months shall be deactivated and any monies in the account will be distributed in accordance with Section 1012 of the racing law.
CLOSING AN ACCOUNT
Accounts may be closed at the request of the account holder in person or by mail. The account holder must provide their account identification number, PIN and signature, and acceptable form of identification subject to verification.
TAX REPORTING AND WITHHOLDING
Funds subject to Internal Revenue Service reporting requirements shall be held and not available for use until compliance with applicable Internal Revenue Service reporting requirements. Any applicable city, state and /or federal income tax is the responsibility of the account holder.
In keeping with all Federal Tax Laws set forth by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), any wager that results in winnings of $600.00 and at least 300 times the original amount wagered will be reported to the IRS. Any wager resulting in winnings over $5,000.00 and is at least 300 times the original amount wagered are subject to Federal Income Tax withholding at a rate of 25% or the current rate. W2G forms shall be made available upon request. Transactions can be requested by contacting the Business Office.
In no event will Interbets/Catskill OTB Account Wagering, or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our services (however arising, including negligence). However, our liability to you and any third parties in any circumstance is limited to the amount of the wager you placed or limited to the fullest extent allowable by the state of NEW YORK.
Content, information and products provided or compiled by Interbets/Catskill OTB are generally accurate, timely and suitable, but unfortunately errors and omissions may occur as a result of incorrect data received from others, processing errors, and other such causes. Interbets/Catskill OTB cannot be responsible for the consequences, if any, of any such errors, but would appreciate if these issues are called to our attention.
Information and content on this website is for entertainment and information use only. Any reliance made on such information is at the sole discretion and risk of the user.
Users of this website agree that the use of this website and the information provided on this website is undertaken at their own risk and that Interbets/Catskill OTB makes no warranties that the website will operate effort free and/or without interruption, delay, suspension, shutdown, loss, defect, alteration, outages, viruses and/or other harmful components.
A link to a service or site outside of Interbets/Catskill OTB website is not a guarantee, approval or endorsement of that site or the services, content, information or products provided by that site or its sponsoring organization or entity.
Interbets/Catskill OTB Account Wagering is subject to all rules and regulations concerning customer disputes as defined by the New York State Gaming Commission. To ensure accuracy, Interbets/Catskill OTB Account Wagering will maintain voice recordings of all phone account wagers, complete records of all customer transactions, and provide (upon request) an account statement of each deposit, withdrawal, debit and credit transacted during the discrepancy period. In terms of phone wagering, the voice recording of the account holder’s acceptance of the wager shall be deemed the actual wager. In terms of computer wagering, Interbets/Catskill OTB Account Wagering shall maintain a printable record of the entire transaction. The printed record as wagered by the customer shall be deemed the actual wager. In most cases, patrons will be allowed to file a dispute within six months of a discrepancy.
- Account holders are responsible for all personal computer hardware and software necessary to use Interbets.com.
- Interbets/Catskill OTB is not responsible for any computer malfunctions or damage to account holders computer hardware or software.
- Computer records of transactions and account activity in accordance with New York State Gaming Commission requirements will be maintained by Interbets/Catskill OTB.
- Disputes regarding internet wagers must be reported to Interbets/Catskill OTB within five (5) business days by either calling Customer Service office or submitted in writing.
- All disputes will be answered promptly and resolved to the extent possible in accordance with New York State Gaming Commission.
- All decisions by Interbets/Catskill OTB regarding disputes or discrepancies will be final.
ACCOUNT PRIVACY, SAFETY, SECURITY AND PLAYER RESPONSIBILITIES
Interbets/Catskill Account Wagering employs strict privacy and protection methods in order to insure the highest level of wagering security and integrity.
Information we collect in connection with the completion of forms, account wagering or otherwise may include personal information about you that you voluntarily provided at the time of collection. This may include information regarding your identity, i.e., name, social security number, address, credit and banking information, etc.
All personal information is restricted to Interbets/Catskill OTB employees on a need to know basis, and will be safeguarded physically and electronically for your protection. We do not disclose non-public personal information about you to non-affiliated third parties, except as allowed or required by judicial or other government agencies in response to warrants, subpoenas or other governmental order and/or in connection with compliance and reporting (IRS, accountants, attorneys). In the event of a criminal investigation by governmental or regulatory authorities, all of your rights are waived, and you specifically authorize all personal information to be disclosed to such authorities and release Interbets/Catskill OTB from any related liability.
We reserve the right to use your personal information to assurance compliance with site legal requirements and for promotional and marketing offers.
Interbets/Catskill OTB accounts may only be accessed by the registered account holder using their unique, valid login information. To insure account safety and security:
- Interbets/Catskill OTB account holders are for the personal use of the account holder.
- Account holders are responsible for the secrecy of the account number, login name and password, PIN and code word.
- Account holders shall be solely responsible and liable for any unauthorized wagers resulting from account holders’ negligence, and must immediately notify Interbets/Catskill OTB of any breach of the account’s security.
- Security systems employed by BetMakers/Global Tote (formerly Sportech, LLC) will be used to insure the security of the internet wagering platform.
All data contained on Internets.com or from Catskill OTB is proprietary and subject to applicable Copyright Laws. Copying or otherwise using data without permission from Interbets/Catskill OTB is strictly prohibited.
Interbets/Catskill OTB is not liable for any incorrect, obsolete or incomplete data.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. A request for changes, removal or a copy of your personal information collected by Interbets/Catskill OTB can be obtained by contacting: Interbets/Catskill OTB, P.O. Box 3000, Pomona, NY 10970. 1-888-Fun2bet
LINKING TO THIRD PARTY WEB SITES FROM INTERBETS.com
Interbets.com contains links to other websites. Interbets/Catskill OTB Account Wagering is not responsible for outside (third party) sites’ privacy and security measures, policies and guidelines. When linking through to an outside (third party) site please be sure you understand each sites’ own privacy and security guidelines.
The data used to create the Equibase Products and the TrackMaster® Products are proprietary to and are copyrighted by Equibase Company and Axcis Information Network, Inc. respectively. Unauthorized copying of such data, including modifications thereof, or the creation of programs or products in which such data have been merged or included with other data programs or products, for distribution to third parties, whether gratuitously or for sale, is expressly forbidden. You may be held legally responsible for any proprietary or copyright infringement that is caused or encouraged by your failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions of Use.
You may NOT transfer the Equibase or TrackMaster® Products from one computer to another. You may not distribute copies of the Equibase or TrackMaster® Products to third parties. You may not create derivative works based upon the Equibase or TrackMaster® Products.
The Equibase and TrackMaster® Products are for your use only and may not be transferred to anyone else. In no event, may you transfer, assign, rent, lease, sell, or otherwise dispose of the Equibase or TrackMaster® Products on a permanent or temporary basis except as expressly provided for herein.
If you breach any of these Terms and Conditions of Use, Equibase and/or Interbets/Catskill OTB Account Wagering, in addition to pursuing any other legal remedies available to them, may immediately terminate your right to access the Equibase and TrackMaster® Products.
Your purchase of the Equibase and TrackMaster® Products indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
By opening an account, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless, Interbets/Catskill OTB Account Wagering, its suppliers and contractors and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against all claims, losses, damages, liabilities and costs (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees and court costs), arising from or relating to your breach of these terms and conditions. This indemnification shall survive the termination of your Interbets/Catskill OTB Account Wagering account.
Interbets.com reminds you to bet with your head… not over it. If you think you may have a gambling problem, call 1-800-522-4700 for help. Help is available 24 hours a day every day of the year.
Interbets/Catskill OTB Account Wagering follows the New York State Gaming Commission rules regarding patron self-exclusion.
VOLUNTARY LIMITS ON ACCOUNT WAGERING/SELF-EXCLUSION FROM OFF-TRACK BETTING FACILITIES
Interbets/Catskill OTB Account Wagering follows the New York State Gaming Commission rules regarding patron self-exclusion.
The Interbets/OTB experience should be enjoyable, but for some, it may result in problems from gambling activities.
All customers are urged to bet within your limits. If you feel you have a gambling problem, you may request a voluntary self-exclusion from entering branch offices and/or limit the daily or weekly wagering on your account.
Please contact customer service for more information on self exclusion and voluntary limits on wagering accounts. Interbets.com reminds you to bet with your head… not over it.
We reserve the right to revise this policy, or any part thereof. Use of our service constitutes your acceptance of the revised policy.
Don’t miss a thing!
Sign up for our newsletter now!