Unlike lotteries, you can increase your odds of winning by being an informed bettor.
- Interbets On-line Tutorial
- Information is available about the horse, the track, the jockey/driver,
and trainer to help you place a winning wager.
- Different bet types help you cover all the possible combinations you think may occur.
- Bet in one or several races.
- Choose one or a multiple number of horses.
The payoffs on combination bets and races are higher. The cost of these bets is determined by the base wager you choose multiplied by the number of combinations your wager requires. With some types of wagers you can bet $1 combinations. Typically, pay-out prices posted by the track are in $2 values, so a $1 base wager would be worth half the amount.
Your best advantage is with the wagering and handicapping information provided at Interbets.com.
- Interbets offers the NYHot List by Bob Ehalt & Matt Shifman– read about it here.
- Each day at Interbets, we provide the NYHot List Daily Picks, along with other noted handicapper picks!
- EXCLUSIVE!!! Only Interbets accounts holders received the Bob Ehalt & Matt Shifman’s NYHot List Daily Reviews.
- There’s no better way to begin handicapping the weekend races, than with the Interbets Blog by Bob & Matt!
Don’t miss a thing!
Sign up for our newsletter now!