To establish and/or maintain a Interbets/Catskill OTB wagering account, applicant must:
- Deposit $10.00 or more into your wagering account. This is not a subscription fee.
- Be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required in State of residency.
- Be a resident of the state of New York State, OR a state where account wagering is authorized for out of state wagering providers and accepted by Interbets.com.
- Internet account use is restricted to residents of states that do not prohibit internet wagering.
- Be a natural United States citizen or resident alien.
- Provide proof of the following personal information: name, phone number, email address, residence address, mailing address (if different), social security number and driver’s license number and state.
- Have read and agree to abide by all of the Terms and Conditions set forth by Interbets/Catskill OTB and all Interbets/Catskill OTB Account Wagering Rules.
- Allow Interbets/Catskill OTB to use third party services to authenticate your account information. All information used to authenticate your account is kept completely confidential.
- Agree to pay all charges posted to your Interbets/Catskill OTB account.
- Allow Interbets/Catskill OTB to open an advance deposit wagering (ADW) account in your name and to manage funds on your behalf.
- Notify Interbets/Catskill OTB immediately about any change of personal information such as phone number and address.
- Refrain from wagering if you relocate to another state or country.
- Acknowledge that Interbets/Catskill OTB reserves the right to report unusual or suspicious activity to the proper authorities. Agrees to have Interbets/Catskill OTB process all reportable IRS winnings from wagers made through the Internet in accordance with Federal IRS regulations.
Interbets.com Account Wagering reserves the right to reject any application for an account for any reason it deems necessary.
Interbets/Catskill OTB also reserves the right to close an account for any reason it deems necessary. Upon closing an account, all funds will be returned to the account holder via check mailed to the registered account address.
© Copyright 2013
Don’t miss a thing!
Sign up for our newsletter now!