Conveniently located at the intersections of Route 6 and 22, at the interchange of Routes 84 and 684 in Brewster, this Putnam County facility is just over the Westchester and Connecticut borders. The beautiful new building features several theatres to view the races, ample self service terminals and the best friendly customer service! Racing publications, snack vending machines and New York Lottery products also available!
Open at noon for day and night racing – Closed Sunday nights.
- Wager online at Interbets.com Sign up here.
Self-Serve Wagering Available at OTB Partner Bars &Restaurants:
- Birtchys Sports Bar @ Binghamton
- Delancey’s Restaurant @ Goshen
- Fred’s Inn @ Norwich
- Georgie O’s Sports Bar @ Hyde Park
- Kent Countryside Inn @ Carmel
- Mariner’s Harbor @ Kingston Waterfront
- Mattingly’s Tavern@Florida
- O’Tooles @ Monroe
- Park Place @ Norwich
- Villa Roma Resort @ Callicoon
- Branches closed.